public service announcement

Attention all Registrants and Family

Lets take a moment and look around this country; Government restraint is increasing at an all time high, tensions among the races are rising rapidly and international relations are not exactly stable. Now you may be asking yourself why I have pointed out these things that are blatantly and obviously accepted as common knowledge. Here is something else that is supposedly “common knowledge”, the recidivism rate among registrants is 80%, which if you have any real common sense you can quickly deduce how absurd this would be. There are roughly 850,000 registrants nationwide, that would mean that 680,000 would re-offend yearly or 1,863 per day or 77 every hour. How can this even be remotely possible? Stop and think, even with a re-offense rate of 3.5%, which is a percentage that a number of people point to, that would mean that 29,750 per year, or 82 per day. Considering how news media makes such a big deal about any time a person on the registry is ever involved in anything, let alone in a new sex crime, that would be the only thing that we would be seeing on the news casts each and every day. The reason I have pointed all of this out is that this country is completely unstable and right now is the time to wave the truth in the face of not only the public, but the face of every politician, Judge, attorney, Parole and Probation officer. To try to restore a tiny bit of sanity to our judicial and government systems.

Right now is the time we need to band together and pull upon our resources. It is now that we need to bring together every study showing the real recidivism rate, as well as the ridiculously increasing amount of crimes that are becoming registerable. The people do not realize their power, if we bring together these study results and make them readily available to every public citizen we will have an avalanche effect. The truth will rapidly make itself visible to every corner of the nation, leaving those that choose to believe in this ridiculousness of this nation’s bureaucratic nonsense nowhere left to hide.

10 comments for “public service announcement

September 22, 2015 at 5:57 am

History repeats itself has great meaning. Look at what was happening in Germany when Hitler was in office. The same things are happening here in America. Are we under Jade Helm or Martial law?? Let’s not forget the 30,000 guillotines that was recently purchased by the US government. What are they preparing for?? Does this bother anybody??

2. Alan Davis
    September 22, 2015 at 11:49 am

Not true! Just a wild often repeated rumor with one site reflecting what was said on another site, over and over till all the sites believed it was true.

September 22, 2015 at 5:25 pm

That is good to know. Never thought to check snopes for this. Hope it doesn,t get this bad though.

• KayT
      September 22, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Although guillotines do sound a bit over the top, and we want to believe that it is just a rumor, how do we know that Snopes is correct on everything that they say they have researched?

3. KayT
    September 22, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Beyond guillotines and back to the subject at hand, it’s true that we should band together and it’s the only way that we are going to get peace back into the lives of those who are registrants and their families. Who would be a leader? I believe that Women Against Registries is doing their best. They keep calling for action, for rallies and for participants in other events so it’s important to join them in their march forward. There are other organizations with the same quest and we should be joining them also. I have recently joined one group and I have a couple more on the list. I can give my time, maybe I can give a little money here and there and maybe I can go with these groups as they band together and as we are successful in our efforts then others will join us.
    Our leaders at Sosen believe that we should be joining other groups. Sosen is an information hub that provides information and solutions to problems in the lives of those who are affected by the draconian laws and restraints that keep registrants from living productive and worthwhile lives. One of those solutions is to get involved with other groups who are marching forward to create a better day for us all and to continue to support Sosen with our time and efforts, then spread the word that we’re here and we’re on fire, and we will build a pathway for others to follow. How do we get “on fire”? It’s by jumping in with both feet and getting involved and then keeping up the efforts, building a dream and believing in it because in the end, we will fight for what we believe in!

September 24, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Hi Kay,

I agree. I would like to join groups but i am not sure who to reach out to locally or on the net. I am going through issues myself and have yet to find a support group or system locally. I would like to start a local group in my area for those who are registrants but it all comes down to money. Have to have a place of venue and material for curriculum. I always feel somebody locally might have been in my same situation and may have good feedback or resources. Some including myself might just need a swift kick rather than a soft word to get us going again.

September 25, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Scott, have you looked through the links on the front of this page, there are organizations listed. Also, what state do you live in?
    Starting one yourself might be an answer.
    I have been reading about organizations and groups. Maybe you could find someone through the registry, that thing has to be good for something useful.

September 28, 2015 at 8:38 pm

I won’t say what state but I can tell you nothing is offered that is available. the registry only offers programs for teens up to age 17. After that,.you have to go to prison for lengthy periods because the state refuses alternatives to adults with such nature of a crime. In Society, It is like their is a certain level of sin. Some things people just won,t overlook or let go of even after you,ve served your time. I always tell myself in everything I do. Proceed with Caution!

5. Shawn decker
    September 30, 2015 at 5:29 am

Registries are the work of a group called the ncsl. National coalition of state legislatures/national coalition of socialist legislatures would be a better name. They give the appearance that they are an extreme right wing group and for the working people as the nazi party did. The organizations are very similar and using the same tactics to rise within a democratic government as the nazi party did. They just successfully lobbied for white collar registries in Utah using the exact same fear propoganda as the sex offender registries. The purpose of a registry is to undermine the constitution with the support of the masses. The progressives are the ones who are ultimately behind everything and unless we wake up we will see an American holocaust

6. Shawn decker
    September 30, 2015 at 5:37 am

It seems ironic to me that the john Walsh who has lobbied so hard for federal legislation should actually be a registrant himself as he was 23 when he met his wife who was 16 at the time.